1. How much are wine tastings?
We have several different ways you can taste Boenker Hill wine:
- Five wine samples at $6.00 per person. Includes glass.
- Or you may sample the wines individually at $1 each. Includes plastic 9 oz tumbler.
- If you do not do a tasting, you can do one of the following:
- Free plastic 9 oz tumbler
- Buy a wine glass for $8.00
- Rent a wine glass: Pay a $8.00 deposit or leave your ID with us. If the glass is not returned you lose your deposit.
2. Can we buy wine by the glass?
Yes, we ask for a $8.00 deposit per glass per person. You are welcome to purchase a bottle and take your glasses to enjoy your wine in the garden area.
3. Are my children welcome in the Winery?
Yes, we are a family-friendly winery and all are welcome. The legal drinking age for everyone is 21 and older.
4. Do you have a restaurant?
No, but we do offer these items for sale: cheese, crackers, various dips and some sausage for your enjoyment in our outdoor picnic area. You are welcome to bring your snacks to enjoy with our wine, just remember NO outside drinks allowed. Pop and water are available for purchase in the Winery for your convenience.
5. Are you handicapped accessible?
Yes, we have some handicapped parking.
6. Do you offer gift cards?
Yes, you can choose the dollar amount you wish to purchase.
7. Do you ship wine?
Yes, we do. You can buy Boenker Hill wine online here.
8. Where else can I buy your wine?
All Boenker Hill Vineyard & Winery Wines are sold at the Winery or you can also buy online here.
9. Do you offer a discount on wine?
Yes, we offer 10% off on mixed or sealed cases (12 bottles or more) of wine.